Hi there! Recently I've heard about Airbnb quite a number of times and even read on magazines and newspapers! So I decided to give it a go for my trip to Bangkok, Thailand. Link to it is Airbnb.com .
First of all, I am certainly not paid to write this. I am writing this to share my experience with this website because it certainly made my trip to Bangkok a wonderful one! Airbnb is where you can rent apartments in many diferent countries with a budget of your own!!! All you need to do is sign up with your respective email address and start searching! Oh, for the budget pricing, you get to drag the price range bar so that apartments will be listed according to your price range. (:
Then secondly, you will have to private message the host of your choice of apartment. And when it is confirmed, you pay online according to the amount stated and will receive an email of your resit.
I have never been in Bangkok so that was my first. I went with my mom together with my lil brother whereby the apartment I booked was the exact thing as shown in the hosts' pictures! This shows that there is no gimmic in the picture of how huge or small the apartment is (: Our host was very nice. He even prepared his own map for us to use the BTS Skytrain and MRT to go to our destinations! Not only that, unlike other host, he prepared a phone with a simcard for us in case we would need his help, we will then be able to reach him. Amazing guy I tell you.
Everything was prepared as we were staying at our own home! High speed Wi-fi, fridge, toiletries, mini kitchen, telivision with DVDs and many more!
view from abovee
I personally snapped pictures from the apartment
The Lobby
Not to forget, at the lowest floor of the apartment, they have a mini market and also two restaurants (: Super convenient! And there is also a mini gym! But we did not get to go cause we were dead tired from all the walking and shopping at places in Bangkok (: I highly recommend you guys to give it a go! This isn't like Agoda which I find it pricey but so far I can find many beautiful places to stay for my trip within a low budget and with extremely good reviews!

Honestly, all the spices are really spicy at the same time they love to add sugar to everything!


At this little cafe under our apartment


Le Chef!
Yes I must have Tom Yam in every restaurant I go to in Bangkok!
So, if you are interested in staying in this apartment, feel free to search for Mr Suparp & Tsurumi for their " A.Cosy Bedroom and Living Room " in Bangkok, Thailand.
And most of all, if you would like to get a discount of RM90 for your stay, or hosting, you may use my referral code mwong1516
Love, Mel <3










Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.
ReplyDeleteติว igcse