Thursday, January 1, 2015

Shell Out

Happy New Year to all the lovelies out there!

So for Christmas last year I brought my family to Shell Out seafood restaurant.
Usually, since I am a Chinese, I'd go for good seafood in a chinese restaurant but
since I was bringing my family, I decided to try out this place.
Their main bestseller dish is definitely their crabs!
Besides crabs they also have other seafoods like
-King Prawns,
-Crawfish,
- Clam (Lala),
- Octopus and also
- Scallops!

Menu (Apart from it)


They also have many other side dishes like fried seafoods, corns, vegetables, rice and etc.
Not only do I enjoyed the food, my family members loves them too (:
How do they serve? Well, to be honest,there is no glamarous way to eat seafood especially crabs!
So, shell out has this unique way of serving food is by placing a white paper sheet on the table and then pour out your seafood dishes onto the table with the paper sheet!
       Location:
 
Shell Out Seafood Restaurant
16-1, Jalan PJU 5/15,
Kota Damansara,
47810
       Booking Number: +603 – 7497 1137
       Pricing: Slightly on the higher side but it is worth it!
       Rating: 9/10 (Because if their servings would have been a lil bigger for my huge appetite!)

My advise, don't bother dressing up and don't be afraid to use your hands!!!
P.S you may leave your comment below if there is any questions.. Im not paid to write this.
My blog posts are always based on my experiences (:

 

Brocolli


Crabs (Medium sizes) - ShellBang
Clams (Lala) -Butter Garlic

My lovely Mom & I (:
 
 
Elder Brother, Jonathan

Family wefie
 
Lovely parents whom I truly love and blessed with!
 
Love, Mel (:


No comments:

Post a Comment